SCRIP is the major fundraiser at St. Peter's. Our children do not sell door-to-door like other schools. SCRIP is very easy to use. In fact, it can be effortless if you get into the habit. 

Gift certificates are available for various grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants and other merchants. The certificates are purchased by the school at a reduced price and sold to you at face value. 70% of the profits you make are deducted from next year’s school tuition and the other 30% goes back into the school to be used as designated by the school board. Plus, it's easy to get your friends, family and co-workers to buy SCRIP as well. They get the ease of shopping and you get their percentage credited to your account! It’s a WIN-WIN fundraiser. If we all purchased SCRIP certificates for the items we use all the time, such as groceries and gas, we would have an abundance of funds available to us to help the school grow. The weekly SCRIP store hours are listed in the Pieces of the Rock Newsletter. Order forms are also available outside the school office and HERE. Please contact the This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with any questions.